Monday 30 July 2012

Monday Mentor- Jools Oliver


Something I always recommend my pregnant friends buy, if my copy is still out on loan to the last pregnant friend, is this book by Jools Oliver.

DO I hear you all stifle a yawn.
No no, actually it’s a lovely read. MUCH MUCH better then all those awful celebrity “pregnancy” books telling you what to wear and what are the best creams to rub into your tummy.

This totally honest account of Jools trying to conceive, becoming pregnant, staying pregnant, labour (with the gritty bits), and all the bits after, is a funny book that will ease any pregnant lady. It was the only book that chilled me out when I was pregnant and ploughing through maternity books dos and don’ts. Nothing is left out, which should make it a little scary (for potential Mums), but as Jools takes you through her up’s and downs, explaining her worries, her moody pregnant rages and what got her through to the end actually put me and most the mums I know who have read it at ease.

I think a MUST!!



Minus Nine to One: The Diary of a honest Mum










Jools Oliver- Mum of 4 to Poppy Honey, Daisy Boo, Petal & Buddy.


www.unikgifts.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment